Some good things happened this year – lest we forget and claim ’09 was nothing but suck. There were good moments – fun, accomplishment, satisfaction – but 2009 will primarily be known for the mountain of suck that it rained on the world. And in my life.
And so, I’m not sorry to see the end of this awful year. I’m looking forward to a brighter future in 2010. Best wishes for everyone in all their endeavors – may you receive everything you wish for.
I’m looking forward to:
- personal success in new employment
- actually growing my savings again
- revisiting my lovely violin
- cooking more
- getting the right shoes for the right occasions
- feeling free to be honest in personal relationships, and trimming those in which I cannot be myself
Happy New Year, y’all!